Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nearly over ...

My annual leave is nearly done.  And a round up.

I have eaten pretty well; though I haven't lost any weight so still need to do some tightening.

I have definitely increased my exercise; though aside from golf only running at this stage.  A short run in my barefoots tomorrow and a core workout to get my cross training on the go too.

I read - a runner needs a strong butt to maintain form.  My butt is the only place I get the occasional niggle so I am going to strengthen it.

I have eaten well today. I have forgotten how much effort that can take. But success today.  Yeah!

I have also had some movement on the professional front so looking forward to going back to work.

1 comment:

  1. We need a run down (bwahahahahaha no pun intended) on your barefoots please.

    ReplyDelete