Monday, September 15, 2014

Annual leave

I have two weeks off - to revitalize, recharge, refocus and declutter. Some of these I need a lot of, some a little.

Let me tell you a story.  Last time I had a week off; the wheels completely fell off.  I had no plan, no plans.  And I sat and ate and sat and ate. And that week had set the tone for the following 6 months.

This break, I have a plan.  Start each day with a run.  Break each day into 3 sections, and to work through each to focus on my eating patterns and to remove the all-or-nothing attitude that had dominated of late.

And to find my house again.  My lazy habits have taken over the place and there is not a flat surface to be seen.  He he he.

So.  I shall check in with my progress.  I may even find my smile and optimism.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Chloe, I am a bit behind in blog reading, but here I am. It's like you turn around and I'm there - Runkeeper, MFP, and now here! hahaha Think of me as that guardian angel that slaps the food away, tee hee. Just make sure I don't slap it in my direction, okay.

    ReplyDelete