And????? I find with chocolate I have to be an all or nothing girl. I know some people have that little piece and that's okay, but like hot chips, it's hard to stop at one. I was given a block of chocolate on my birthday weekend, made sure Mike ate half, but ended up eating the other half myself. Now it's gone and I feel more in control, when it was in the cupboard it was a trap. Hope you're going okay. I'm finding Jarrah drinks my choc crutch and it's working out okay.
And????? I find with chocolate I have to be an all or nothing girl. I know some people have that little piece and that's okay, but like hot chips, it's hard to stop at one. I was given a block of chocolate on my birthday weekend, made sure Mike ate half, but ended up eating the other half myself. Now it's gone and I feel more in control, when it was in the cupboard it was a trap. Hope you're going okay. I'm finding Jarrah drinks my choc crutch and it's working out okay.
ReplyDelete